PDA

View Full Version : Which 2 watches are missing... Or more?

GameWatchGuy
08-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Hi.
As far as I know there are 9 known "no name" game watches. Do you know which 2 are missing? Feel free to post pics!

Click to see larger:

~John

slydc
08-04-2012, 01:46 PM
That's easy: Car Racing and Submarine. ;)

But do you count also the color casing variations (blue, red or yellow) ? ;)

--- Sly DC ---

GameWatchGuy
08-04-2012, 02:26 PM
HI Sly.

Car Racing is the one I don't have. Do you have any of these?

Yea. I think I've seen a red version but not blue.

They are pretty cheap watches. Most of mine work... in the summer time that is. Seems they like the heat.

~John

slydc
08-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi John,

I had Witch but traded it to my good friend Ianoid 2 years ago. All the rest of these "brandless" HK watches, i never had the opportunity
to get them. You should heat up your "Ali Baba" room if you want to play with these all year long. ;)

P.S.: Did you won the Konami TMNT watch i sent you the link ?

--- Sly DC ---

GameWatchGuy
08-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Hi John,

P.S.: Did you won the Konami TMNT watch i sent you the link ?

--- Sly DC ---

Naw. I was already over budget for the week. ...or the month!

I have the collection down stairs and it gets freezing during winter. Maybe some cases and move upstairs? I'm not sure if the cold can damage them?

~John

slydc
08-04-2012, 03:16 PM
That's a shame....because i didn't bid on it thinking you were gonna bid on it and someone else won it. :(

Huumm...good question about the cold. My WWG's never been in a cold environment but if any watch is cold/very cold, i suggest before
play it or open it (to change the battery), leave it for 24 hours before attempting anything just to be sure that the electronic or casing/
bands don't break or whatsoever. Especially when a watch is made "cheap" like those brandless HK, CompuChron Space Raider or any Tiger
Electronics ones.

--- Sly DC ---

GameWatchGuy
08-04-2012, 03:32 PM
HI.
Ok, Thanks.

Well after winter this year they all started dieing at the same time. I changed batteries and still no. I hovered my work light over them which warmed them slightly and they all started working. I think the cold may have damaged them somehow. Since the summer, and our extreme heat wave this year seems most are going strong. Just as a precaution I would warn others about storage in extreme cold.... just in case.

Funny though, only with these 8 no names I have. Yes, Weird I know.

~John

GameWatchGuy
08-04-2012, 03:52 PM
... and oh.
I think fun little challenges, questions, and stuff like this will make the forum fun. Feel free to post your challenges, or trivia questions. I will continue to do so too.
~John

slydc
08-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Humm...Challenge and Questions...oh boy! I have a tons of them!

I will do some in a near future. ;)

--- Sly DC ---

slydc
08-11-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi again John,

I've been doing some update in the database and found some pictures, check them out:

Now the color set is complete;)

GameWatchGuy
08-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Dang!
Yellow too. Forget it. I'm happy with just the black ones.
These are the watches that I have that like to be warm.

~John

slydc
08-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Personally, i prefer the classic color: Black!

The other colors looks cool but looks like more a toy watch. Your watches must be happy with the heatwave! (lol!) ;)
And remember that they were made in a warn country. ;)