PDA

View Full Version : x2 WWG's simulators available

slydc
08-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi folks,

For those who doesn't know, there are two WWG's simulators that exists since 2000 done by .HCC. ~Software~.

12 and 13

Casio Heli-Fighter Simulator and TOMY-Kurohige Simulator

Get both simulators here: http://www.reocities.com/SiliconValley/network/2674/download.html

Have fun! :)

Z3ldanator
08-07-2012, 09:13 AM
That Watchman Kurohige by TOMY is a watch I'd like to have for my collection...the simulator will be great until then. Nice share.

GameWatchGuy
08-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Nice! Yea. I've never seen that Tomy. Do you have a larger picture?

From what I noticed seems theres a first and second gen for the Tomy game watches. The first is really huge. The second is perfect but the plastic is easily breakable at the slide in band. Also easy to break the plastic when removing the back cover.

I'll have to try that sim. Cool idea to sim the game watches!

~John

Edit: added your link to main site links page. Other will love it I'm sure. Thank you!

slydc
08-07-2012, 07:24 PM
No prob for the picture, here's the best one i have from the Slytronic database (my never published web site called: Slytronic Wristwatch Games Database);

Really ? Didn't know that from Tomy WWG's. You should add this detail in the tip/repair section especially when removing the back cover.
This will surely be helpful to anyone in the future.

If you like those sims, others will eventually follow since WWG's simulators are part of my mega "LOVEcade" project. Still haven't decided
which one to do first: the Nixon Newton Pong game or the OMNI Space Defender ?

And glad to see that you put a link on your main site, let's spead out the joys of WWG's! lol! ;)

GameWatchGuy
08-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Still haven't decided
which one to do first: the Nixon Newton Pong game or the OMNI Space Defender ?

And glad to see that you put a link on your main site, let's spead out the joys of WWG's! lol! ;)

Hands down OMNI Space Defender!

The Nixon Pong is ok but makes me a little mad. A new watch with all this technology. They could have easily added som more simple programming to make it awesome. Plus the watch it self, the design. I don't really like it. Too bulky, square...

My pleasure putting the link.:rolleyes:

If you would like a space on the site I can add you. You can organize your entire collection and put it there for everyone to see. The only thing about the site that makes it different is that you can only put pictures of watches you currently own! That's what gives it life.

~John

slydc
08-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Then the OMNI Space Defender it is! And it would be more wise-like (check out my story of the Space Defender) than the Nixon Newton.

In the Space Defender simulator, i'll even add both French & English manuals which i have scanned but if anyone has the box, i would
appreciate pictures or scans for doing a background (like a big bezel in arcade games). The box is the only thing i didn't kept of my
OMNI Space Defender watch (sigh!).

For the space on the site, i am thanking you in advanced. But before, i have to dig up my WWG collection and take pictures of every
WWG i currently own. Then after i'll take your kind and generous offer! ;)

P.S.: Here's a suggestion in the future: You should make a database of every WWG "AND" a database of WWG collectors. So this way
anyone visiting your wonderful web site will research all WWG known to exists (the biggest WWG database) and would know who
owns which WWG's. That's why some few years ago i wanted to put my old "Slytronic Wristwatch Games Database" online but
had to put it aside for personal events/reasons. And i would be happy to share all that big database i have to anyone to enjoy! :)

Time (pun intended) to spead out the joys of WWG's! (lol!) ;)

GameWatchGuy
08-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Hi.
Ok. If you want to just post one or two to get the placeholder just lemme know.

The cool thing about the GWG site is that it's database oriented. I can upgrade, add, or remove feature, (somewhat) easily. Once the data, the watches, pictures, etc is there it can be manipulated, presented, and organized in almost limitless ways.

You can actually put all watches you want under your name. If you don't have the watch is your possession there is a box to click for that. It will show up on the site but with a small red "X" meaning that it is not in the current collector's collection. In the future I also wanted to add a "Watch for sale" checkbox that will highlight the watch as being for sale.

All ideas are good. It's just time that stops me from making them all happen fast. I can build on it slowly as time goes by.

~John

slydc
08-08-2012, 03:09 AM
Thanks very much John! :)

And i know too well about having time to do stuffs, especially when you have kids. I also have a daughter and a son and i try to devote
much of my time to them before they are too grown-up. And when you add up also a full time job, you don't have much time to do anything
about your favorite hobby.

I'll download a watch page and see what i can do about making a database page (specs, pictures, videos, etc...) and send it to you to see if
you like it or not. Looks like i have plenty of work ahead of me, LOL! (database page, pictures of my whole collection, simulators - too many ideas,
so little time...). ;)