PDA

View Full Version : WWG's that i depated with 2 years ago...

slydc
08-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi folks,

Here's the list of WWG's that i traded to my friend Ianoid two years ago. Some i have regrets and some not.
The biggest regret is that at that time, i had a cheap digital camera for taking pictures but at least i still have
a picture of each watch that went to another good home. :)

Here's the list of WWG's that were traded:

- Compuchron Space Raider
- Tiger Dick Tracy
- Conso Space Shuttle boxed
- Nelsonic GI Joe
- Imado Clown (Q*bert clone)
- Talking Neo Watch Roulette in box
- Waltham Pac-Man (missing battery door)
- Nelsonic Blackjack
- Nelsonic Soccer
- Tiger Mickey and Friends boxed
- Tiger Little Mermaid boxed
- Tiger Minnie Mouse boxed
- Mani Dr.Mario (green)
- Nelsonic Barbie (non-proto)
- Nelsonic Power Rangers Megazord
- Nelsonic Blackjack
- Tiger The Simpsons (hinge broken)
- Disney Winnie the Pooh
- ADEC flight game (good for parts)
- Chips Ahoy Star Trek (promo)
- Kellog's Page Master (promo)
- Raid/Off Bug Attack (promo)
- Ribena (promo, broken)
- Nelsonic Barbie (prototype)
- Conso Space Shuttle (prototype)
- Nelsonic Super Mario Bros (prototype)
- Nelsonic Super Mario Bros 3 (prototype)
- Nelsonic Super Mario World (prototype)
- Nelsonic Star Fox (prototype)
- Tiger Fliers
- Kellog's Pagemaster Corn Flakes box

Drat! Seems that we can just attached 5 pics by post...ok then i'll do a web page with the WWG's that i traded because it will take to much space for posting. So when the page will be finished, i'll post the link. :)

GameWatchGuy
08-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi.
I see a few I'd kick myself for trading!

PS. I'd love to get my hands on that Barbie Watch. It looks like a PM case. My daughter would love it. She has all the girlie ones hung up in her room.

~John

slydc
08-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Heh...at that time, it thought i did the right thing, now i have some regrets for a few of them but anythng can be brought back...just depends at what price. ;)

The Barbie which have an almost square case (like the PM 4-buttons) is actually a prototype. The gameplay which is only a transparent layer printed inside
the watch have the same sprites. Only the shape of the casing differs from the released version. If i still had those two Barbie watches, it would be my daughter who would have begged me to have them, LOL!!

Hoping that my daughter never sees the Hello Kitty watch! :eek:

GameWatchGuy
08-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Hoping that my daughter never sees the Hello Kitty watch! :eek:

My daughter sneaks up on me while I'm browsing sometimes. She's only 5. I remember her saying at least one time "Is that the hello kitty watch?" ...lol

~John

slydc
08-12-2012, 02:53 AM
LOL!!! Looks like you have a daughter with ninja skills to sneak up on you! ...LOL!!!

So your daughter is only 5? Mine has 4 since 2 weeks. There's another Hello Kitty WWG made by Hiro:

But that's all i know (OK, was only available in Japan) but other than that, ziltch! You have to love those Japanese, they have so much
great things. ;)

Hoping that your daughter won't sneak up on you this time! ;)