Thread: hello to every one

hello to every one

Hi, I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi!!! I'm presently waiting on a few watches to come in the mail and am very excited. Collecting game watches can be very addicting.

Welcome Karold!
    It sure can be, and VERY expensive!
    We would love to see any pics of your collection.

~John

Hello, I am also new to the site. It's great to see others share my interest in game watches. All my friends think I'm crazy for collecting these, but that's OK. lol I thought I had a good sized collection until I saw other folk's collections on here.

I just picked up a Nelsonic Simon game watch today off Ebay and ran into this site while looking at other Nelsonic watches. Boy am I sorry I did, it's going to cost me dearly, lol. I never knew Jungle Kong existed, now I must have one! It plays just like Nintendo Game & Watch Donkey Kong (which I also have in my collection). I'm surprised it doesn't say Nelsonic, it uses the same case as other watches in my collection.

Oh well, I've rambled enough for now. Talk at you folks later,
    Ken

HI Ken and welcome.

The Jungle Kong is extremely rare. I don't think you will ever see another but I sure hope so. Mine is soon to go to a new home.

Oh, yea. This hobby will drive anyone to the poorhouse...lol

We'd love to see pics of what you got. You can even make your own gallery here.

Curious what you paid for the Simon. It's a pretty cool watch.

~John

I picked up the Simon watch for $36.00 shipped, which I think is a great deal. I've seen it go for much more. I will try to get a pic or two posted of my collection once I receive my new watch.

Hey quick question, does the Jungle Kong watch have a musical alarm like the Pac Man and Frogger watches? And if so, what tune?
    Last edited by ken86turbo; 02-08-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Welcome Ken. We all get those looks sometimes about the watch hobby. You know...the dorky weirdo look. But its a hobby non the less and its unique. So don't stop collecting and glad to have you aboard!