Thread: FS/FT: NOS Tomy Watchman Wrestling, Bowling, Fishing watches

FS/FT: NOS Tomy Watchman Wrestling, Bowling, Fishing watches

Hey folks,

I have new in box Tomy Watchman watches for sale or trade. I have them on eBay as well. I bought all of the stock of that guy in Jordan who was selling recently, so there shouldn't be any source of additional watches out there in any substantial number, unless there is another undiscovered cache. I am not hurrying to sell them off.

I have them up on eBay for around $125 apiece. I'd take a little bit less dealing directly, which is what I prefer to do. I would take $110 apiece (paypal, not including shipping) or $300 for a set of three (not including shipping). The watches are new in box, batteries never installed. The boxes are excellent but nearly all have some mild shelf type (surface) wear from prolonged storage, and so I wouldn't call them 'mint'.

As far as trades, my game watch collection isn't huge, but I probably have 30 or 40 watches. I don't have a concise list of what I have or a wants list (aside from most of the Casio watches) because I've mixed them in with my electronic game inventory. I would much prefer a trade, although cash is good because I just recycle it into other purchases for my collection. I also collect classic video games. My collection is huge. Here is a link to my wants list, although I will trade for other weird stuff not on this list.

TomyWatchmanBowling66 y.jpg

TomyWatchmanFishing50 y.jpg

TomyWatchmanWrestling86 y.jpg

If anyone here wants to make a trade with Ian, i VOUCH on my kids heads that you can trust Ian.
    Been making trades with him for the past 15 years and he's got part of my old WWG collection.
    (think i still have the list we traded Ian).

You can pull-out Bandai TV-Jack #5 & 6 from your want list, they don't exists.

I would gladly make a trade with you but i'll have to update my sell/trade list. I sold
    many stuffs on uPay recently. I'll have some Sega SC-1000/3000 games (complete)
    to sell/trade real soon among some electronic handhelds and other stuffs.

Oups...deriving from the main feature here...sorry!

Just email me at the usual address or PM me.
    --- Sly DC ---