Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow Geeks!!!

Hello fellow Geeks!!!

Just wanted to say hi : ) I think this is gonna be awesome! Hat's off to you GameWatchGuy! Thank you for letting me be a part of this.
    And yes! That does say Z3ldanator. Same as my Xbox live gamer tag.Zelda was my first true love. My uncle introduced me to Link's Awakening on original Game Boy when I was a child. The rest was history.

Cool username and glad you are here.
    Oh yes. Zelda was the best. Did you see the recent top 100 games of all time on G4? I loved Zelda on the NES. Me and my boys still play it today. I play the old school games mostly as we have a NES and Atari hooked to the big screen. I don't think I ever tried Link's Awakening though.
    ~John

That's actually how I got into gwg's. Loved the console games so much that I wanted Zelda memorabilia I was just looking online and found the black Zelda watch by Nelsonic. Then found out there was different colored Zelda watches. Had to have those colors too. Then wanted to know what other watches were made! Then OMG!!!! Obsession took over.lol.

And also Zelda was in Game Informers top 20 games of all time. It had 3 spots in the top 20.

Hi Z3ldanator,

Welcome to the forum! If you ever collect some WWG's, you'll have to change your nick to "WWGnator" lol!

--- Sly DC ---

LOL! Yea I put gwg for gamewatchguy but I meant WWG's. That's funny. I have a decent collection but not as big as GameWatchGuys or near yours. Speaking of which, I would love to see a pic of your Dr. Mario and Tetris watch with a headphone jack. Haven't seen those before. : )

Hi Z3ldanator,

You ask, you get! But those pictures aren't my WWG's, these comes from my database.
    The 1st is the Dr.Mario grey version (like the one i have), the second picture is the Dr.Mario green version (trade it 2 years ago)
    and the third one is the Tetris with headphone jack (notice the artwork is not the same as the NON-headphone version).

dr-mario887.jpgdr-mario888.jpgtetris003.jpg

I'll have to dig up my entire WWG collection and take pictures of each of them, so for now i have to settle for pictures in my
    collected database.
    Last edited by slydc; 08-07-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    --- Sly DC ---

Cool!
    More I never knew existed!
    ~John

If there is a specific picture (or pictures) anyone want to see, just ask. Just check out the BIG database list i have posted.
    I have at least one picture (or more) of each WWG listed (except some listed under Not-Released/Unconfirmed).

Also, i have told Rik from the HHM that i would share those pictures, hope you won't mind John.
    --- Sly DC ---

Quote Originally Posted by slydc View Post

Also, i have told Rik from the HHM that i would share those pictures, hope you won't mind John.
    Of course I wouldn't mind. Rik is and awesome guy with an utterly awesome site. An amazingly information packed site it is!

Rik can have any of my picture too. My only condition for my watch pictures is a clickable link on the page where it will reside that points back to it's original location on my site.

I created this site to showcase my collection and to let others showcase theirs too! More specifically, just GAME WATCHES!

~John