Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pacman? I don't have it but wish I did! Cool Variation by Tomy

AARRGHH!!

Somebody actually bid $600 for a Pac-Man WWG ?!! This is ridiculous but your friend must have a smile on his face that would put a shame the Joker.
    That one of the reason that i'm not much collecting WWG, people bid way high. $600 smackers...that's at least 2 weeks of salary...OUCH!!!

Looks like Nelsonic WWG are catching up to Casio WWG in collecting status.
    --- Sly DC ---

She is a beauty alright! Nice find.

Hi.
    I finally took this one out of the package. Yes a beaut! Best I've ever seen. All joysticks work, watch works perfect and no scratches.

I'm packing away all boxes and watch cases. What fun is a watch in a box? I packed them away and wrapped in clear plastic or large ziplocks. I'm gonna sell my large display cases.

I guess what I want is to have all watches in the new type display cases I bought from ebay here (I only have 2 so far)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230769452205...84.m1439.l2649

~John

Where are the pics ? :P

Hummm...those display cases are great looking but at $95, i would rather buy a library bookcase like this one: http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/pr...788/#/83688210

And put x2 glass door or x1 glass door with a very small wooden border. This should cost around $150 but can put at least put 72 watches or 60 watches if i keep the last shelf for all the boxes/casings/manuals. But before doing that, i need to get rid of some stuffs like electronics games and video games since those are taking a heck of space in my computer/collecting room.
    --- Sly DC ---

Hi.
    Well that is sorta what I have already. Here's an older pic. It's more packed now.

http://gamewatchguys.com/watch_collection.php

I picked up2 at some auctions we used to go to. I made step up shelves so the watches in the back will be elevated.

I liked the mini cases because they hold a lot and might use less room. Hell maybe make a revolving platform or something.

I might bring them upstairs for the winter so this was the plan unless I can think of a way to keep them at least a little warm. We use the wood burning stove that is the next floor up so our heat is pretty much off. Down here it get's freezing and I think that's what may have damaged my no name watches. Any ideas on adding a tiny bit of heat to the display cases?

~John

Might sound stupid but it's all i got. For the shelves you have now, a clamp on lamp or standing flexible lamp with those red heat bulbs for reptiles. And/or a heating pad under the watch cases. But if its too cold outside the watch case, the heat pad might cause moisture on the inside of case. Just thoughts. Hopefully it'll spark a better idea. It's too early in the morning.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Z3ldanator View Post
    Might sound stupid but it's all i got. For the shelves you have now, a clamp on lamp or standing flexible lamp with those red heat bulbs for reptiles. And/or a heating pad under the watch cases. But if its too cold outside the watch case, the heat pad might cause moisture on the inside of case. Just thoughts. Hopefully it'll spark a better idea. It's too early in the morning.lol.
    Thanks!.
    I didn't think of a heating pad. Ideas...hmmm.
    ~John