Thread: Trivia: The GCE Sports Time watch is seen several times in what 1982 futuristic move?

Trivia: The GCE Sports Time watch is seen several times in what 1982 futuristic move?

HI All.

Trivia: The GCE Sports Time watch is seen several times in what 1982 futuristic move?

(I also think I spot the GCE Game Time watch in this movie too)

~John

Guesses? Anyone?
    Ok here's some clues:

android_5.jpgandroid_4.jpgandroid_3.jpgandroid_2.jpgandroid_1.jpg

~John

HI.
    It was the movie Android from 1982. Vectrex sponsored the movie so everyone was supplied wit GCE watches! Cool!
    I think I might possibly have a GCE Arcade Time boxed new that belonged to one of the actors.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083557/

~John

Hi John!

Well if one of the actors still has it, then go for it! But would be easier to find a left-over sandwich that Britney Spears
    has thrown away...LOL!!!
    --- Sly DC ---

Well I mean the one boxed GCE Arcade Time that I did buy on eBay I remember the description saying it was from the home of an actor. I can't remember the details and wish I had saved the eBay description. In the movie I see the Sports time and Game Time but not the Arcade Time. The Arcade Time I got from that auction was new in the box never used. Possible...

~John

Humm...well at least you got a brand new Arcade Time, some would almost kill for getting one brand new like yours!

But the fact remains that it will be a "IF" since you didn't saved the description. When i find a rare item on Ebay, i save the whole page.
    I even have some saved pages that goes back to 1999. Darn...i even collect save pages...LOL!!!! But any good reporter/journalist always
    keep a back-up of his/her infos.
    --- Sly DC ---