Thread: Castlevania II: Simons Quest WWG

Castlevania II: Simons Quest WWG

This is the last one I am needing by Tiger. If anyone knows where I can find one or close to any leads, please let me know. The Castlevania watch has been a pill to find. Thanks to all.

I'll keep an eye out!
    ~John

I finally found one in Europe! It was worth the wait! Thanks for looking out too GameWatchGuy.IMG_20121230_050619.jpg

Hi.
    Awesome!. No plastic on that one?
    ~John

Unfortunately no. I just consider this loose in mint condition. The package card insert is a bonus for viewing pleasures I suppose. I am just stoked I got one of these let alone in this good a shape. I remember one Castlevania that was up on ebay that had a couple days left on it (bid was around $100) , seller removed the listing. Then immediately re-listed the watch "buy it now" for $550.00. Wasn't up maybe 30 minutes and someone bought it! I was heart broken : (

HI.
    Wow $550!

That's really cool that you finally got it. Your collection is almost complete now (Mega Man!)

...but probably when you finally find a Mega Man you will find another of the same style.

~John

Oh yea for sure! Always something else comes up I never knew existed. There's also one like the Mega Man 2 and it's called Hard Drivin'. I wish I knew what all was released over there by GIG Tiger but it's hard finding a lot about it.

HI.
    Cool. I'd love to see a pic of it.
    Maybe send a letter to the company, Tiger?
    ~John

Yes I sure will try to contact Tiger Electronics. They also had "Grandstand" as well as "GIG". So here are two watches front and back pics. And the papers from the Castlevania I received. The "Nel Paese Delle Meraviglie" on the paperwork translates to "In the Country of the Wonders". I know you guys were just dying to know what that meant. Enjoy!

Hard Drivin' Front.JPGHard Drivin backside.jpgMega Man 2.JPGMega Man 2 backside.jpgIMG_20121230_205413.jpg